May we meet at the crossroads of body, mind and spirit. Together we will enter the magic and learn to fly.

Jun 18, 2012

Sometimes

I sit at my front window and watch the rain fall slowly down.  The sky is grey and drab.  I don't feel like going out.

I am driving in my car and the rain is coming down so hard I can barely see.  The wipers are going as fast as they can and I'm having trouble keeping the car on the road.

I get caught outside in a thunderstorm.  The lightning is so close that the thunder is deafening.  Hail is mixed with the rain and beats against my body.

I have to get out and redirect as much water as I can.  There is so much rain, the street floods and water gets into the house.

I am unprepared and unprotected.  My clothes get soaked through, I am wet and cold.

I splash through puddles as rain runs off my raincoat.  Everything is wet, the air smells fresh and clean.

Sometimes there is rain.  After the rain the sun comes out.  Life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment