May we meet at the crossroads of body, mind and spirit. Together we will enter the magic and learn to fly.

Apr 18, 2013

Step in Line or Run

I step into line and shuffle forward.  I look ahead and try to prepare for what's coming.  I move a few more steps.  I'm in line, the path I'm on is roped off.  As I get closer anticipation builds, should I try and get out?  I shuffle forward to the front of the line.  I step into the car and sit down.  A bar comes down in front of me.  All I can do now is hold on for the ride.

I step into line and shuffle forward.  I've done what I could to prepare for what's coming.  I push forward a few steps.  The path lies open before me.  I'm nervous with anticipation as the moment to start gets closer.  I step up to the line and take a deep breath.  I lift my head and focus on the road ahead.  The starters gun goes off and I run.

No comments:

Post a Comment